ad: vanity

Some moron on up on 7295 broadcasting a chant, arabic, indian language I dunno

Discussion in 'On-Air Operations - Q&A' started by K9MOG, Aug 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

No the Triple H net is on 7.190 some times higher or lower from that. But they are always on every night, look for them below 7.200

2. N2UHC

N2UHC Ham Member QRZ Page

What time?

3. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

From there page. http://www.hhhnet.net/

The Net operates 364 days/year on a frequency of 7.190 mHz, starting at 0700 Z.

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

It was indeed my eye beholding, in my post, and in my beholding eye, it's crap.

Behold whatever your eye wishes in whatever light you wish to behold it and post accordingly.

Difference of opinion - heard of it? ;)

Dave
    W7UUU

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    K4AGO, N4AAB, N7ANN and 2 others like this.
  5. N2UHC

N2UHC Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep, that's a little too late/early for my schedule these days. Wasn't so bad back when I was working nights and I could get on the net on my nights off.

6. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

I enjoy listening to any SWBC station even if its "religious crap."

AC0OB likes this.
  7. N1BCG

N1BCG Ham Member QRZ Page

CRI (China Radio International) buys time daily on a 7285kc/150kW station in Cerrik, Albania. It beams at 310 degrees targeting North America and puts a banging signal in here in "1 land" each day for two hours beginning just before 2000 UTC when their interval music is played followed by China news and Mandarin language lessons... "The kitchen is on fire" 廚 房 著 火 了

Causes all the 40M ops to seek refuge beyond their expansive sidebands.

Thinking "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em", I've considered buying the hour before CRI's brokered time and doing my own show. Starting off asking tongue-in-cheek if the frequency is in use, throwing out my call, old buzzarding, and playing my favorite music for an hour.

Imagine the hate and discontent...

KA0REN, AC0OB, KF5RRF and 1 other person like this.
  8. K9MOG

K9MOG Ham Member QRZ Page

KA2FIR, how bout the perhaps most radical "religious crap" international blast ever of "The Overcomer" <Brother R.G. Stair of Walterboro SC> coming out of Okechobee FL's WRMI Radio Miami International. 5850, 7570 and 11825 kHz. Family Radio's old WYFR facility.. Kinda funny carrying the Overcomer programming it should be their old station they had to sell it to stay afloat after 2011 . Perhaps the worlds premier HF broadcast site for location and equipment.

9. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

I first came across The Overcomer" back in the 90's along with Bill Cooper and Hour of the Time. Both interesting to listen to. Started SWL'ing back in the 70's with a S-38. Just learned about KNLS. Anything interesting broadcasting from them?

10. K9MOG

K9MOG Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the info OM. Well considering KNLS is in Alaska and all their radiators are aimed west and NW and I'm EN61do, I doubt if I could hear them at all although gonna give it a try for sure.