Solving the contest credibility problem

Discussion in 'Straight Keys - CW Enthusiasts' started by VK5EEE, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. M0PHE

M0PHE Ham Member QRZ Page

"Do all of you hog the entire QRZ forums like your private domain to exert censorship and bullying, stalking, deflection, obfuscation, all things which have been deployed by various persons, to put down those whose opinions, suggestions or questions you object to? Why don't you start your own thread in favour of your own views?"

You seem to be under the impression that your opinions are more 'correct' than everyone else's. When people disagree with you they aren't 'stalking, deflecting or obfuscating' you - they're simply disagreeing with you. Welcome to the real world.

KS4W, K8PG, N8AFT and 1 other person like this.
  2. VK5EEE

VK5EEE Ham Member QRZ Page

The muppet M call with the silly photo says it all. Better things to do, feedback was minimal, trash was maximal.

3. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ok I missed that. But did you read the rest of what I said? Please respond to ALL my bullet points or are you to chicken to respond to the other nine? And also where did I say level. I missed that too I guess. So before you get your undees all in a bundle please respond to ALL my bullet points. I am waiting. I know you won't though cause you are full of yourself and you don't like other people's opinions if they don't kid your butt with their opinion. OK I am waiting.
    John, WB0MPB

N8AFT likes this.
  4. WB0MPB

What in the world does that mean? Oh by the way I am still waiting. Nine more bullet points for you to go.
    John, WB0MPB

5. WB0MPB

Actually EEE I am done with this thread. You don't want any opinions that run contradictory to yours. You want everyone to bow and kiss your feet. Well I will not. You are the direct definition of a TROLL. So go on and do your trolling. I am done with you. I hope you get enough people to kiss your feet and bow to you to make you feel important.
    Good Riddance.
    John, WB0MPB

KA0HCP likes this.
  6. KI5WW

KI5WW Ham Member QRZ Page

That's funny.

Easy now, I don't contest past #008 or so. I just thought that was funny.

7. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

He's like a bad virus. First Eham, now here....

K8PG and WG7X like this.
  8. M0PHE

M0PHE Ham Member QRZ Page

Better things to do than ad hominem attacks? I should say so.

WG7X likes this.
  9. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Just think of the "5NN" or "59" as merely a prosign that means "The rest of the contest exchange follows"

N2EY, W5BIB and K7MH like this.
  10. WG7X

WG7X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes. I think that I too am done with any threads started by VK5EEE. They started out OK, but most all of them have degenerated into the all-so-typical internet arguments where nothing gets solved and hard feelings are generated.

This is what the internet does to us. Some of the folks here and I can only point to less than ten, just live to incite arguments. VK5EEE is just the latest in a long string.

Done with it!

KA0HCP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.