ad: UR5CDX-1

SOLD!! US Interface Navigator

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3DCW, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I have a Navigator (US Interface black front panel edition) with the Elecraft K3 cable set available for sale. I am selling as it is surplus to my needs.

The unit works perfectly, with the only flaw being that my daughter decided to make an "art project" of the top; having superglued my Begali coaster to the top of the unit. While it looks quite nice, I'm not sure everyone will agree. (see pictures) I do not have the original CD, but all drivers, software and manuals are available online from Timewave.

I am asking $175 (includes priority shipping and full insurance anywhere in the US) for the unit, the K3 cable set, and a USB cable. PayPal only.

1.jpg 2.jpg

2. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

The Navigator has been sold.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.