ad: wmr-1

SOLD!! Sale or Trade- Toshiba Notebook Computer, 15.6" Screen and more

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by W5BXY, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5BXY

W5BXY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am still cleaning out my computer inventory. This 64 bit notebook is as nice as it gets without spending a bundle on a new one. 15.6” widescreen display 1366x768 HD resolution that is perfect, huge 750 GB hard drive, ample 4GB RAM, fast Genuine Pentium (not the cheap Intel Celeron) N-3540 Quad Core 2.16Ghz processor (2.66Ghz turbo), fast 3.0 USB ports, HDMI port, built-in webcam, stereo speakers, Bluetooth, wireless capabilities, Ethernet port, legal & activated Windows 10 operating system, AC universal power adapter, good battery- holds charge but duration unknown-I have used it for 3 hrs continuous once and still had reserve. Notebook has very minor scuffs from normal use on exterior top. Model is Toshiba C55-B5242X if you’d like to research it further.

Price $230 insured and shipped CONUS only or I might swap for a working, decent looking older HF rig. Pay Pal or MO OK and I absorb PP fees.

I appreciate you reading my listing. Email address is: w5bxy@yahoo.com

And....should you need a nice desktop computer, I have (3) very good ones left in excellent condition and a few good monitors also. I have been in the IT business over 30 years and check every computer personally before shipping. I'll sell or swap. Email me for details if interested. Thank you & 73.

Attached Files:

2. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Did it come with Win 10 or was it upgraded, What was the original OS ?

Good Luck on your sale.

3. W5BXY

According to Cnet specs it was born with Windows 10 Home. Unfortunately in the IT business we don't have a "Carfax" to investigate the history of computers. It works perfectly and has been thoroughly checked to match factory specifications. I sold over 318 notebooks in 2016 and 68 desktops with only one return which was not due to computer failure but operator error. I am selling off my inventory to retire. This is a very nice notebook. Thank you for your inquiry.

4. W5BXY

SOLD than you John.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.