ad: chuckmartin

Sold! microHAM DigiKeyer II

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3DCW, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I have a microHAM DigiKeyer II that is surplus to my needs. It includes a cable for the Elecraft K3 transceiver as well as an USB cable. The DigiKeyer II (serial #959) works perfectly and is in great shape although you may find a small surface scratch or two (I can't see any, but they may be there).

If you're not familiar with the DigiKeyer II, here's the description from microHAM:

"DIGI KEYER II™ is a powerful All-In-One USB interface for amateur radio digital mode operation including RTTY, PSK31, MFSK, Olivia, WSJT, APRS, PACKET, and many others which builds on the proven DIGI KEYER.
    DIGI KEYER II™ includes a rig control interface for all supported radios (Elecraft, Icom, JRC, Kenwood, Ten-Tec, and Yaesu), an internal Stereo sound chip using standard Windows Sound drivers, K1EL WinKey CW Keyer, and independent PTT outputs for both LNA and Power Amplifier control. "

I do not have the manuals or discs, but everything you need is available for download from www.microHAM-usa.com

Price is $200, PayPal only. I'll pay priority shipping and insurance anywhere in the United States. 1.jpg 2.jpg

2. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

The DigiKeyer II has been sold.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.