Sold! ICOM IC-746 PRO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC0IVF, Jul 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC0IVF

KC0IVF Ham Member QRZ Page

Need to sell my Icom IC-746 Pro with Auto-tune. I purchased it here on QRZ a few years back. I have not been active in this hobby and this beautiful transceiver has only been used several times, no lie. SN: 0208011.

It is in Excellent condition, the display is flawless, and everything operates like it should. It covers the HF bands as well as 6 and 2 meters. It is immaculate and clean! Please see all the photos. It has been in a dry, non-smoking environment, either covered or in its box, in my closet.

Comes with original box, hand-mic, manual, and power cable (with Anderson connectors). $900 gets it shipped to your door and I only accept PayPal, and I pay all fees. It will be double boxed securely and shipped promptly with a tracking number. Shipping only to the lower 48 states.

Please contact Mike at mbm9000 at Gmail dot com. Thank you!

IMAG2225_1.jpg

IMAG2211_1.jpg

Instasize_0729125429.jpg

Instasize_0729135040.jpg

Instasize_0729123047.jpg

Instasize_0729122455.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    K6TB likes this.
  2. KC0IVF

I am open to Best Offers... 73!

3. KC0IVF

Please, no trades - thank you!

4. KI8CS

KI8CS Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent..... Chuck KI8CS

5. KC0IVF

This transceiver is SOLD! Thank you Chuck!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.