ad: portazero-1

Solar Storms are a fact of life. An enormous solar storm struck Earth around 591 BC

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K1LPI, Mar 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K9CTB

K9CTB Ham Member QRZ Page

The scientific community jumps to far too many dubious conclusions based on "ice core samples".

2. K8VHL

K8VHL Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Yes, but you only qualify as a medium-oldtron because your atomic number is only 60. An old-oldtron with an atomic number of 94 or greater, is known as a "Kreek", because of the noise their atoms make when they try to get out of their favorite chair. Your subset is known as "Pfarts".
    And here is the scientific proof, courtesy of Wikipedia. "The number of protons in the nucleus of the atom is equal to the atomic number (Z). The number of electrons in a neutral atom is equal to the number of protons. The mass number of the atom (M) is equal to the sum of the number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus."

3. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I had some of it in a drink of water at the foot of a glacier in Alaska, but I swear I didn’t use all of it! (The 10,000 year old water was pretty good too!)

AA5CT and N5VAF like this.
  4. N7DV

N7DV Ham Member QRZ Page

Imagine that, the sun, with all its solar storms has something to do with warming the earth. I thought it was just us doing all the warming.

5. W2STF

W2STF Ham Member QRZ Page

MAGAZOO (good grief)