ad: M2Ant-1

So what is my "shack" really worth?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KG6JTB, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N0PU

N0PU Guest

This is getting rather humorous...

You guys REALLY believe that THEY believed you... Come on, they KNEW you were lying, but because they loved you and wanted to see you happy, they let it go... You see, your happiness is/was more important to them than the fact that you would lie to them...

Now aren't ya'll just a little ashamed... I would be...

I tell the truth...She wags her head a bit and doesn't understand it, but then I don't understand some of the things she buys either... But she doesn't lie to me about it... And we can trust one another... which seems to me to be a whole lot more important than a few bucks...

Harry Kholer N0PU

2. VE7AJJ

VE7AJJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Well when your married to a ham it's hard as the devil to BS them about the equipment prices. LOL I never bother to try with mine, just say I'm buying it and that's it. Fortunatly I also have a son that is a ham. I don't think my stuff will end up in a landfill. In fact my wife really loves the sound of static crashes and cw chirping away in the background. I am one lucky son......... As for a book approximating prices, I think it might be a great idea. I hope the author sells a million of 'em though I seriously doubt I would use one myself. [​IMG]

Garry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.