Sked needed: CT, DE, KY, ME, ND, RI, VT, WY & JX6, JX0

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by K3RW, Oct 28, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AC6CV

AC6CV Ham Member QRZ Page

kb7sip mentioned problem with getting out so just made suggestion since I was on his list of states needed. WY.

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Oh!!!! Gotcha!!! I get it now - thanks for clarifying :) The thread had kinda "wandered", ya know? :)

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]

4. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

Actually we worked each other on 20m back in July. I'm sending you a paper QSL for that--which will work for LoTW as well. But still needing a WY eQSL confirm.

5. AC6CV

I have to look at my log. I may not have been in WY in July. I'll check my log. I was mobile psk31 in MT, ID, and WA. Doesn't matter we can set a sked for psk31 from WY.

6. AC6CV

I was in WY for that QSO with you. I logged it in QRZ. A hard QSL will go out in the morning. You should have emailed and I would have sent one off to you sooner. Congrats on your Extra Lic in Sept. I don't do LOTW sorry. Hope hard QSL and QRZ confirmation will work. I normally don't even log QSOs on QRZ unless they come in and request confirmations. Been a ham for 61 years, mostly hard QSLs. 73s Mel

7. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

No problem--I just got my stack of QSL cards (finally) and am getting ready to send some out. I would have sent some sooner but I just didn't have any made.

Now I'm trying to get a 1x2 vanity callsign, so no sooner than I get these I'll probably have to order more. Well, not really--it is a real headache to get one with them randomly choosing who gets it if you apply for it as soon as it pops up.

8. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

Got CT now. Just need KY which I see infrequently, RI which I've only seen once, VT which I've seen a couple of times, and ND which I thought I worked but apparently it didn't count.

I was able to get a J-6 for Japan, just need a J-0 to work and confirm on eQSL for that one.

9. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

Just worked ND, and found a nice guy in the JA0 region but it was pretty weak last night. He's on all the time apparently so we'll keep trying--I could hear him at times and he could hear me too, but apparently it was sporadic at best. Yet I worked Borneo like 10 minutes before, and was getting South Africa on long AND short path (?!).

Would still like ND on eQSL though. NT0AF doesn't do eQSL, but I like the ARRL one better--it seems more prestigious.

Oh, and it was on 10m if you can believe that. Wide open at the moment. Just QSO'd with Brazil too--so much for prediction software and forecasting! Maybe 10m is back.