Sked needed: CT, DE, KY, ME, ND, RI, VT, WY & JX6, JX0

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by K3RW, Oct 28, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hey - we were BOTH dressed for heaven's sake!! :D:D:p

Dave
    W7UUU

2. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

WTH is up with 40m JT65? Is it always this crowded?

3. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

RRRR.

I def saw you on 40m but it was -22 here. Now I've tried 40m too on both antennas, even switched to JT65. The prop program is basically saying now that everything to Delaware is dead now. W7UUU, yep, I saw those on 30m, a few times we were tx'ing at the same min, other times a min apart--you're a -1 here and I see they're a -24 on one of mine. I've switched antennas but getting nowhere. Guess the house electrons are being evil today. Need a different house--lol. Only seeing west coast CA stations for the most part now.

Appreciate the attempt--I really do. If/when this ever works, you have a favorite beer?

Hmm. I'll retool and hit a different day. You have a usual/favorite schedule? I can do any band/any mode, but the prediction software is saying the next 24 look bleh :eek: So I look to it, and its wrong today

Which is weird because I work Cuba and Brazil all day on 17, 12, and 15 even when it says its a no-go. Too bad echolink doesn't count.

4. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, enough of this nonsense. I'm off to 80/160 where it's a bit less crowded. Maybe 20, 17, or 15 during the day. We'll see...

5. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm lighting up half of EU tonight..... :D

40m-jt-modes.jpg

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

40 is a mess. JT9 is MUCH cleaner. 80/160 better still but not until much later tonight for us 7-folk

Dave
    W7UUU

7. W7UUU

GLOBAL LID!!

:p

Dave
    W7UUU

8. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, I am an American Lid.... oh wait, that's the same thing. :D

9. AC6CV

AC6CV Ham Member QRZ Page

don't know what type of antenna you are using. In my motorhome using the ICOM706mIIg I worked a lot of DX on side band. I'm not a fan of the MFJ intelituner though. Mine is back at MFJ being repaired. I use the LDG tuner with my 706 and it works great. I like the K4IWL new carolina windom cut for 40 meters for a quick portable antenna.

10. W7UUU

Not sure who you're asking exactly, but just for a data point I use a 100' per side 450-ohm fed doublet vee, apex 45 feet on 160/80/40/30 for CW and JT modes, beam for upper bands.

Glad to hear your Windom is working well for you.

Dave
    W7UUU