SOLD SKCC NT9K Pro Pump Key

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K6UJ, Sep 11, 2019 at 4:24 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K6UJ

K6UJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This key is known officially as the SKCC (straight key century club) NT9K Pro-Pump key. It is in excellent condition. Head and shoulders above the common straight keys similar to the J-38. Extremely smooth keying and does not move on the operating desk when keyong. It is no longer available for sale other then from collectors and users like myself.
    The following description is from the manufacturer:
    "It weighs in at about 4 pounds. The weight comes from all the half inch thick brass parts and the half inch thick powder coated steel base. The key base measures 8-7/8th by 2-1/2 inches. The skirt sits 1-1/2 inches off the desk and the top of the knob is 2-3/4 inches, from the desk to the top of the knob."
    "The key makes use of ball bearings for a fast and smooth action. Balance and physics of the lever's mass, insures precision feel and tactile response as the large 1/4 inch contacts come to close with just the right amount of flex and bounce. Careful attention to the materials the contact strips are made from, gives this key a professional action and may allow you to send for longer periods of time with less fatigue."

Here is a you tube video of this key in action:

I am asking $100 shipped and insured CONUS only
    Paypal payment please.

contact me at k6uj@arrl.net

Bob
    K6UJ

IMG_2710.jpg IMG_2711.jpg

K3ESE likes this.
  2. WA9SUG

WA9SUG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If it is still Available I will Purchase it. I sent you an email as well
    WA9SUG AL

K3ESE likes this.
  3. K3ESE

K3ESE Ham Member QRZ Page

gorgeous key. I'm proud of myself for resisting its siren call.

KD9BWP, KE3GK, KE0TNL and 1 other person like this.
  4. K6UJ

K6UJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The Pro Pump key has been sold.
    Thanks for looking.

Bob
    K6UJ

K3ESE likes this.
  5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.