SKCC Centurion

Discussion in 'Straight Keys - CW Enthusiasts' started by AA4OO, Dec 9, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AA4OO

AA4OO Ham Member QRZ Page

I submitted my logs to SKCC and received the Centurion Achievement. I had over 150 unique SKCC contacts, but I just hadn't tried to total them up previously into their submission spreadsheet previously.

I like the SKCC. It's a good group of operators (self excluded).

http://www.hamradioqrp.com/2015/12/skcc-centurion-achievement.html

K6FNI likes this.
  2. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations! I've got about 5 to go....

3. AA4N

AA4N Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice job. I'm a big fan of the skcc. I usually try to answer whenever I hear CQ skcc

73. Mike

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Nice!! I should do that more.... my SKCC #10168... yeah, not exactly been around forever with them LOL! But I will make more effort to join in when I hear an SKCC event going on...

Dave
    W7UUU

5. K5TEB

K5TEB Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats on the "C." SKCC sprint this week-end. Not sure what the theme is for this one.

6. KE4OH

KE4OH Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, Weekend Sprint (WES) is this weekend. The theme the month is "build your own key". You get bonus points for working a member with a homebrew key. Likewise, bonus points if you use a homebrew key.

I'm not planning to build a key this time. But I love to work WES events. I'm a number chaser and always work a bunch of new stations. The theme bonuses usually add to the fun.

73 de Steve KE4OH
    SKCC #13561T

7. K8PG

K8PG Subscriber QRZ Page

Great bunch of Operators,Very friendly,many Top Operators.
    This is the Only Group I save the#'s.

SKCC #118T.....I think.

8. K5TEB

K5TEB Ham Member QRZ Page

K8PG, you are indeed correct about the ops in SKCC. Great bunch of folks. Hope to hear y'all on this weekend. SKCC #6835T.

9. K8JD

K8JD Ham Member QRZ Page

N4PBQ,
    Congrats, now you need to find 50 more members with the letter suffix, QSO and log , to upgrade to Tribune member !
    I got my Tribune (I was the 12th T issued) and started on my single band C and T endorsements, so far I have 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, and 10M endorsed and now am working on 15 and 12M logs !
    Check your logs to see if you have earned WAS SKCC ! I have that award and the Centurion WAS also.
    I will look for you in the SPRINT activities !
    Have Fun !

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  10. KD1W

KD1W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congrats on the "C"! I have really enjoyed the entire experience of being part of SKCC. It is truly a great group with a lot of fun events. I'm going to try to get on the WES this weekend but don't have the time to make a key. Hope to see some of you then! No. 6389T

PS. remember to donate to SKCC once in a while (reminder for me too) ;)