For Sale SK Estate Items

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KZ5R, Apr 21, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. KZ5R

KZ5R Subscriber QRZ Page

All items shown are from a recent SK and were stored in his garage. I make no representations regarding function and they are priced as such. I am providing my observation of each but they are just that, an observation and have not been validated.

Palstar 5kW Dummy Load - $199 plus actual shipping of buyer's choice (heavy, large unit). Includes small inline power supply but I believe the meter light is burned out.

Icom AT-140 Antenna Tuner - $99 plus actual shipping. Appears to be new in box but untested.

Yaesu
    FT-5200 - $49 plus actual shipping. Nice dual band unit in original box with mic and power cords. No manual

Johnson/Shure Mic- $19 plus actual shipping. Discoloration on top plate is actually protective plastic sheet that was never removed. Seems to be new.

MFJ Switched DC Distribution Unit - $25 plus actual shipping. A bit dusty but appears fully operational. Voltmeter does work.

Cushcraft MN8 Matching Network - $99 plus shipping. I opened this unit to check the ferrite toroids as they are known to sometimes crack. I was surprised to find that both the unun and balun are dual core wound units. That is each is two cores stacked then wound. I have only seen single core units in the past so this seems to be somewhat unique. I believe this will match any of the Cushcraft verticals built around this type of matching network.

There are also several Swan units (350, 500, 700) of varying degrees of quality along with two power supplies. If anyone has interest in these as a parts only or refurb project, please contact me and I can provide additional information

You can contact me via our website info (www.balundesigns.com) and credit cards or PayPal are welcome.

Thanks for looking,

Bob, KZ5R

DSC_0171.JPG DSC_0172.JPG DSC_0184.JPG DSC_0186.JPG DSC_0189.JPG DSC_0190.JPG DSC_0183.JPG DSC_0182.JPG DSC_0170.JPG DSC_0201.JPG

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    KA8UGB likes this.
  2. W4JKT

W4JKT Ham Member QRZ Page

this is jeff w4jkt in Tazewell I would love to get the yeasu 5200 what is the best you can do ship to Tazewell tn thanks jeff w4jkt my email is jeffkitts1960@gmail.com

3. KZ5R

KZ5R Subscriber QRZ Page

Sale pending on ICOM AT-140

4. W2JDB

W2JDB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I will take the MFJ power distribution strip and the Johnson mic if they are both available.

5. WD8IIR

WD8IIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the 5200 still avail?

6. KZ5R

KZ5R Subscriber QRZ Page

Many thanks for the great response. Only the Johnson mic remains, all others are sold pending receipt of payment.

AF6LJ likes this.
  7. KZ5R

KZ5R Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry, my bad, MN8 Matching unit still available but all Swan gear is sold.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  8. KB0IXM

KB0IXM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What model Swan 700 do you have for sale? 700s?

9. W1DFC

W1DFC Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in the Palstar 5K if the sale falls through.
    email good on QRZ.

10. AJ4CU

AJ4CU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am interested in the MN8

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.