SIRIUS-XM TTR1 TABLETOP INTERNET RADIO !

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Feb 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, you're looking at a radio that is strictly for SiriusXM subscribers--those that stream SiriuxXM in the home. (if you also have it in the car and have the "all-access" package, streaming is included in your subscription. Otherwise, you can buy a 'streaming only' package from SiriusXM).

This is a tabletop internet radio that connects to your wifi OR can be hard-wired to your router with an Ethernet connection. It streams all of the SiriusXM channels that you subscribe to--music, news, sports, talk radio and much more ! It features a powerful amplifier and multiple speakers for incredible sound. And, here's a bonus: you can also connect other devices to play through the AUX input: cd player, television, MP3 player, etc.

I am including the remote control and manual for operation plus the original a c power cord. My price is just $25 + $20 shipping (it's a pretty heavy radio; if shipping is less than $20, I will refund the difference!) Lower 48 states only. USPS money orders or official bank checks only; no Paypal please.

The only issue that I have ever noticed is that occasionally, I lose my connection for a few seconds...but it always reconnects automatically. Important: I don't know if this is typical OR if this is my not-totally-reliable DSL in my rural small town location. (I have other internet radios that also lose their connection from time to time ). But, for full disclosure, I wanted to be upfront about this.

If you are interested, send an EMAIL to me at Radioron50@yahoo.com and I'll get right back to you. And, I ship the same day your payment arrives! TTR-1-1.jpg TTR-1-2.jpg

2. WB9CTP

Upon further testing, I find that there are NO drop outs when connected via ethernet cable. So, it must be my wifi coverage.

ALSO: I am now lowering the price from $25 to $20 (plus shipping as mentioned above). I have 2 of these and need to find a home for one of them.

WB9CTP

3. WB9CTP

This radio is S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking and thanks QRZ.com !