ad: AbAuRe-1

Sale/Trade Single Lever keying Mechanics made by Siemens / Germany

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by DH5AK, Jul 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. DH5AK

DH5AK Ham Member QRZ Page

I still have a few single lever mechanics for sale which are very small but were made with an extraordinary high precision. They were taken from some technical equipment which was manufactured by Siemens in Germany - somewhen in the 60s.

These single lever mechanics all have taut band bearing which has a result of zero backlash. The lever has magnetic centering and damping and the keyer has even ceramic insulation. The contact adjustment is extremely fine threaded and lockable with an additional screw. If you glue a paddle on it and screw the keyer to a heavy base plate or directly inside your homebrewed QRP-radio you can start operating.

I want 18,-USD for each mechanic plus 12,-USD for registered and insured shipping from DL. If you want to buy more than one, I need to check the shipping at our post office. I have a verified PayPal account, which we may use for payment.

The picture shows the mechanic, but I offer to send further pictures if you think you need them.

Sometimes I have even smaller russian types on stock. As you can see on the pictures, these are a bit different in construction but still excellent. They have knive blade bearing and have some 25% less highth but about the same footprint. Actually there is just one of these left. They cost the same as the Siemens types.

Do not hesitate to ask for details if you are interested in one or the other.

By the way, I have a good bunch of the Siemens types on stock. I would agree in a trade deal these for an SDRplay PRO II, depending upon how many you would be interested in, with some financial equalization... However, this is just an idea and I will be happy to sell them one by one!

73 de Andy DH5AK

P1050317.JPG 06280002.JPG eham-pic.jpg siemens & russ 2.jpg siemens & russ 3.jpg Siemens draufs.jpg

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.