ad: ProAudio-1

Silent Key (N4DBB)

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by KI4EKI, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KI4EKI

KI4EKI Ham Member QRZ Page

N4DBB
    DAVID L VAKOS
    Rio Rancho, NM 87144 (USA)
    -
    N4DBB - David Vakos is now a silent key. Please read below from his wife Pam.

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 5:49 AM
    Subject: Please excuse the informal announcement.......

it was the fastest way I could think of to let everyone we care about to hear:

David passed away yesterday afternoon around 4:30pm. He has been having a terrible time breathing since his fall
    on Monday morning. No matter how high we put the Oxygen, we just couldn't get his O2 Sats back up to
    normal. I looked at him one moment and he was fighting hard to breath, I was preparing some medicine to soothe
    him, and when I looked back he had stopped breathing. The hospice nurse was present which made things easier.
    Alex and I were both at home with him.

I will be having some sort of memorial service for David in the coming weeks. I will let you know as soon as I
    have it scheduled and all details in line.

I wish to thank everyone for their support and prayers throughout the years. I thank god each and every day that I
    have such wonderful people in our lives.

Love, Pam

2. NM5TW

NM5TW Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Pam,

I am very sorry for your loss.

Tom Wb5qyt in Albuq.

3. KI4JEK

KI4JEK Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Pam,

My thoughts an prayers are with you. 73 Don KI4JEK

4. WQ7C

WQ7C Ham Member QRZ Page

Condolences:

Hi Pam sorry for your loss you are a strong person and David would have wanted you to be.
    God bless

5. WA5VSK

WA5VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

My sincerest sympathies, Pam. May God Bless you,keep you and take care of all of you.

Bob
    WA5VSK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.