For Sale SignaLink USB radio-data interface

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB2QLL, May 18, 2019 at 6:15 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB2QLL

WB2QLL Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the "B" rev circuit board and it's been working well with Windows 10 and 7 systems here. It's set up with a 6 pin mini-DIN cable for the Yaesu FT-950, -450, and many others. This model has the built-in "soundcard" so its only connection to your computer is the USB cable.

Includes what you see in the picture: the SignaLink, original manual, mini-CD, USB and DIN cables.

Yours for $90 including continental US shipping, shipping elsewhere at your cost. PayPal only or cash please. International shipping welcome. As is, no returns, no refunds. In-person pickup in the Chicago-Milwaukee area welcome.

Email and PayPal address is petef@sprynet.com

1sl main.JPG

1sl inside s.JPG

K7SWT likes this.
  2. KR6AUL

KR6AUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

doyou know if it works n the 817?

3. KB2SDA

KB2SDA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

yes the data port in the back of the radio are the same for FT- 950 , 450, 817, 857, 991

4. WB2QLL

The tigertronics.com website lists all the hookup info for radios. It says the connections for the FT-817 are exactly the same as for the rigs I've listed, so the answer is yes, the company says it will work.

5. K9GLS

K9GLS Ham Member QRZ Page

So I guess for the people that can't use Google a really easy solution would be to list the model number. I'm assuming this is the SLUSB6PM?

6. WB2QLL

That is the likely answer, but since the cable is not labeled, that would be a conclusion on my part. I prefer to list only the facts as I have personally experienced them. I don't want to mislead anyone by stating that this cable meets the current specs of the cable you mentioned; it could be slightly different from what Tigertronics currently sells.

N2NOW likes this.
  7. WB2QLL

The above-referenced item has been disbursed.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.