signal links are junk.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Equipment Reviews' started by KA1BSZ, Jan 7, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
  1. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep.

But I do not like to point out a operator error. Or short between the headset.

If it is really defective, I would send it back. Not resell it, If it is not working.

2. N2SUB

N2SUB Ham Member QRZ Page

I've relatively certain that if you take the schematics of both the Signalink and the MFJ you will find very little difference.

I've never had a problem with mine. My Dad has never had a problem with his. If the MFJ was working for you, why did you replace it? Don't blame Signalink for wasting your money. ;)

3. KA1BSZ

KA1BSZ Ham Member QRZ Page

the main reason for using the signalink was to use 2 audio lines.

4. WB5MG

WB5MG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I know several operator that have no problems with them at all and then I also know a couple that cant get them working ......But then the 2 that cant, well lets say that they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer of gadget operators. Same way with MFJ haters , I never have understood these haters either , I have owned many MFJ products New and Used , never had a problem with any of their products......And then there are the operators that will not use anything but the most expensive stuff available this is the status people , My nephew is one of these people..... he's one of these people that will spend 100 bux on a polo shirt before spending 20 bux on a shirt from Wally World.....Never understood these people either other than they stick their nose way up in the air ....takes all kinds to make a world LOL