ad: elecraft

signal links are junk.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Equipment Reviews' started by KA1BSZ, Jan 7, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W2WDX

W2WDX Subscriber QRZ Page

Ok so this is pointless. The OP obviously can't comprehend he most likely bought the wrong thing, probably used, hasn't read how to use it and thinks the world sucks. This is one of those who needs instant and easy gratification, with no research or effort. This is pointless to continue gentlemen. No amount of advice or help ... will help.

He wants something that marginally functions ... or seems to function ... at least for a while; with no knowledge required. Of course with that being said, he wouldn't know it only marginally functions. A perfect MFJ customer.

And Clyde, if you think my comments are rude, why don't you remove yourself from the internet entirely. (See his QRZ page). But remember, in life ... you get what you give. And you have been nothing else but rude to people trying to help you.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  2. K3FHP

K3FHP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine have and continue to work well. My first interface was the first Rigblaster and I could never get it to work, I have connected directly on some rigs with a little volume control in the middle, it also worked, but my experience has shown me that most issues are caused by the component most likely to fail.....'the nut behind the keyboard'.

3. AE7BT

AE7BT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I had one for a while, but I tossed it when I realized that digital (other than RTTY) isn’t my thing.
    A straight key took its place.

4. KA5ILS

KA5ILS Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought one new with the proper plug from Tigertronics and have been trying to get it to work for year from time to time. I agree it is nothing but a piece of junk I spent good money for and there support will not help just give you a smart answer.

5. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Most problems are computer related.

What is the problem that you are having ?

What OS ? Software ?

6. KA5ILS

KA5ILS Ham Member QRZ Page

I am using windows 10 64bit and the signalink will not respond to any of the commands. I have tries every fix I know of and that people have suggested and it doesn't work. I just gave up on the support. All they have is some little girl who reads from a list they have given her which doesn't relate to the problem and she tries but it the problem is not listed she is at a loss.

7. KF5FEI

KF5FEI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hmm....

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/rigblaster-plus.628295/

8. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would rather have a smart answer than a dumb answer, depending on what the question was.

Anyway, I have used mine with Mac OSX several versions, Window 7 and 10, Linux Mint, and even CentOS Linux. The Mac, Win 7, Win 10, and Mint were all plug and play. The CentOS took a little more work but I got t.

If you have the correct cable and jumper settings, theres really not much that can go wrong.

9. NN4RH

And most of the rest are operator related . . .

10. NN4RH

Oh

And I read the instructions first