ad: w5yi

Show us your favorite most-honored wallpaper!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W4RAV, Oct 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. NW5H

NW5H XML Subscriber QRZ Page

pentagon-flag-salute NEW.jpg

K8PG, KI7HSB, KJ4VTH and 2 others like this.
  2. KK5JY

KK5JY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Clockwise from top...

upload_2019-10-8_14-15-59.png

...private pilot certificate... GMDSS Operator/Maintainer license, AR license, GROL.

There are a couple of "extras" that would be nice to add to the top one, but for the most part, that completes my "bucket list" of certifications.

W4RAV likes this.
  3. K9STH

K9STH Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Probably not the most honored item, but the most unusual:

Russian-2.jpeg

That certificate, forwarded by the ARRL, showed up, in the mail, one day. I had to get a friend, who is proficient in Russian, to even tell me what it said!

Glen, K9STH

K8PG, W4RAV and KA4DPO like this.
  4. KA4DPO

KA4DPO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

5. KA4DPO

KA4DPO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Too bad they spelled it all wrong.:D

K7MH likes this.
  6. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

STH:
    I have a single band 20 meter ARRL DX CW contest certificate and a single band 15 meter ARRL DX CW contest certificate from the SAME year contest!
    Someone screwed up at the ARRL. One was supposed to be from the phone contest. Too funny!

Funny how they space out your callsign like that. On very old ham radio plates here in WA., they did a similar thing like W7 AA or W7-AA. That was back in the early 60's.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    W4RAV likes this.
  7. KF5LJW

KF5LJW Ham Member QRZ Page

I can only show part of it, but you know who and what it is.

[​IMG]

8. W4RAV

W4RAV Ham Member QRZ Page

I guess I should have limited the request to see your wallpaper to amateur radio, but hey, it's all for fun...

frankswallpaper2018a.jpg

I don't care much for certificates in and of themselves, but sometimes the customers that come to the shop for training are impressed.

9. N5PAR

N5PAR Ham Member QRZ Page

Not amateur radio related but here you go. This was my last issued Paramedic certificate before I retired in 2000 with 20 + years experience in EMS.

I was originally certified as a paramedic in 1980 but I can’t find that one. We had to retest every 4 years back then. Being part of a group people who were the vanguards of advanced pre hospital care in Texas is something I am extremely proud of.

P.S. It’s never actually been “wallpaper” in that I never hung it or any other certifications or licenses on any wall.

Attached Files:

W4RAV likes this.
  10. KI7HSB

KI7HSB Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm afraid I can't do that. This is a family friendly forum...