Show off your shack!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KB1OAR, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. K3ACE

K3ACE Guest

Watch out for that E Machine. The motherboards on those things have a history of dieing after only several years (or less) use.

2. KD8EPC

KD8EPC Ham Member QRZ Page

i have an E Machine its windows 98 and it still runs like new wit the original motherboard.

3. K5OFR

K5OFR Ham Member QRZ Page

I had an e machine too...It just about crashed one time that I know of, but it made it through somehow...lol As far as I know my parents still have it, but I've heard several people say that it's the best one they've ever seen for lasting so long. It's been a pretty good one.

4. KD8JFO

KD8JFO Ham Member QRZ Page

my shack

my shack, consisting of astron rs-20a, kenwood tm221a, kenwood tm241a, koolatron 5a power supply, and last but not least an alinco djf1t

5. K5OFR

K5OFR Ham Member QRZ Page

Got some nice radios :D Talked on em yet?

6. KD8JFO

KD8JFO Ham Member QRZ Page

me? you bet! i dont waste

7. G4LNA

G4LNA Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a couple of piccy's from this side of the puddle :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. K0DXC

K0DXC Ham Member QRZ Page

Upgraded shack!

Here is a pick of my new, upgraded shack. I also have an LCD monitor and a few other radios/tuners/meters off to the side that wouldn't fit in the picture!

The radio is an IC-756PROIII. An Icom/K3LR Multi/Multi tee-shirt is draped over the LCD monitor.

9. KU5B

KU5B Ham Member QRZ Page

KU5B Shack

Just got the 19" Widescreen put in and have moved the radios around for a better ergonomic SO2R operation.

Colin KU5B

10. KB1LQD

KB1LQD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey everyone, well we finally got some pictures of the K2GXt club room, although still waiting on a picture of the main rig and operating station as when we took these the rig was being shown off for our "Year of the clubs" day at RIT.

Many renovations have been made in the last year, inicluding tables, shelves, painting the walls.....

I'll post more when I get them...

[​IMG]
    Shelving and the end of the room

[​IMG]
    Ts-950 Second rig

PS: Pictures courtesy of Bryce Salmi KB1LQC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.