ad: Sussex-1

Should QRZ allow discussion of Politics and Religon?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jul 28, 2008.

?

Should QRZ allow discussion of politics and religon?

Poll closed Aug 4, 2008.
  1. NO, politics and religon don't belong on QRZ.

489 vote(s)
    77.1%
  2. Yes, we should keep the forum open and active.

145 vote(s)
    22.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB3LAZ

KB3LAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

2. N9MOQ

N9MOQ Guest

Neither do I. Which specific QRZ member was called a name or specifically singled out and attacked in that thread?

I note that the usual biggest offenders have not posted in that thread yet.

3. KC9JWA

KC9JWA Ham Member QRZ Page

If there was a way to keep the political thread out of the new posts that probably be better then whoever likes it can go find it.:) Now if the moderaters get on the ones who start arguements, or star twith name calling automatically warn em or lock the thread, if a way just stop it, that way you aint got on goin pages, so the mods need to step in and the fighter starters will stop, both have to do the same, if not then it will never stop, and the forum will die eventually. i like it here alot i would do my best , far as i know it is the best.:)

4. AC7EL

AC7EL Ham Member QRZ Page

Discussions about religion and politics have no place on QRZ.COM. Get rid of the Political Junkie Forum. Also, clamp down hard on anyone who brings religion or politics into a ham radio discussion.

5. N8YX

N8YX Ham Member QRZ Page

Awww...feeling a little "in", are we?

As I pointed out in the original thread: 'Truth' is a cold, cruel mistress at times.

If you can't deal with it - honor the statement you made previously about staying OUT of the PJ forum altogether.

6. N8YX

N8YX Ham Member QRZ Page

Especially when it comes to discussing the upcoming ARRL Section Manager and Division Vice President elections.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  7. N8YX

N8YX Ham Member QRZ Page

Will never work; far too simplistic and effective...

8. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder QRZ HQ Staff QRZ Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.