SOLD SharkRF openSPOT UHF Digital Hotspot

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2GLD, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W2GLD

W2GLD QRZ Lifetime Member #191 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

For Sale:
    Excellent condition, SharkRF openSPOT UHF Multi-Mode Digital Voice Modem for use with D-Star, Yaesu System Fusion (C4FM) and DMR digital modes. This package comes with all original items that come with the SharkRF openSPOT, included the power supply, USB cable, SMA antenna and ribbon style Ethernet cable and is running the latest firmware as well, 0136 as of today (03/06/2018). I have numerous hotspots for the digital modes and nothing has compared to the openSPOT's performance, especially on DMR. They're very easy to setup and use; I'm only selling because I've built an MMDVM repeater and that replaces my need for several hotspots I am currently running.

IMG_0248.jpg

The price is $200 plus $10 shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Interested parties, please email me directly at: w2gld@arrl.net with any questions.

Thanks and 73...

2. W2GLD

W2GLD QRZ Lifetime Member #191 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thank you for the inquiries, this item has now been sold. Moderators, please mark this item sold. Thanks and 73...

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.