SOLD Shack Cleaning: Manuals and Books, Misc. Heathkit, Keys, 2M & 70cm Preamps, Tuning Capicitors

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Books and manuals:

1. FT-620B Manual, good condition with a large schematic and the warranty card (for S/N 6I305361). Someone did some addition on the front cover, otherwise it's unmarked. $20.00/OBO shipped.

2. Drake TR4 Transceiver manual. Fair-good condition. Some light writing on the cover (name, callsign, S/N), and inside of the back cover recording the radio's trade and purchase in 1969. There are some notations and highlights on the schematic and alignment procedures. $20.00/OBO shipped.

3. FT-817 (non ND) Technical Supplement. 100 pages of schematics, part numbers and procedures. $20.00/OBO shipped.

4. ARRL "Get on the Air With HF Digital", first edition. This is a duplicate to one I got as a gift, and is in new condition. $12.00 shipped

5. ARRL "More QRP Power". Another duplicate, also in new condition. $12.00 shipped.

Heathkit accessories:

1. GD-1 Grid dip meter with coils. Fair condition, old, but not beat up. Runs off of 115VAC, and I have not powered it up. No manual. $30.00 shipped.

2. HD-1416 Code practice oscillator. Works. $12.00 shipped.

3. HM-15 Reflected power meter. Good condition, with manual. It worked about 15 years ago... $20.00 shipped.

2M, 70cm receive preamplifiers:

1. Advanced Receiver Research SP432VDG, 420-450Mhz, never used. $25.00 shipped

2. Advanced Receiver Research P144VDA, 144-148Mhz, never used. $25.00 shipped

Keys:

1. J-37 Leg key. The leg bracket is labelled MWO SIG-18. Good condition. $25.00 shipped

2. New Speed-X straight key. $15.00 shipped

3. Chrome "Mc Elroy-like" (I can't be sure) straight key. $20.00 shipped

4. "Brown Bros" iambic key movement mounted to an old iron base. $20.00 shipped

Tuning capacitors:

Two, both marked 30pf to 120pf. I measured the top end of each one at ~130pf. $12.00 each, shipped, or both for $20.00 shipped.

I'm open to reasonable offers. Payment by PayPal. Please contact me at (ko5v at arrl dot net), or by a PM here.

Thanks for looking. 73, Jim KO5V
    Books.JPG
    Heath.JPG
    Keys pre-amps.JPG
    Tuning Cap.JPG

2. WB0MMZ

WB0MMZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

3. WA7F

WA7F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I’ll buy both pre-amps (SP432VDG & P144VDA) if they are still available. Also, the Chrome "Mc Elroy-like“ key.

4. KO5V

I still have the preamps, but the key is sold pending payment. Please email me and we can complete the sale: ko5v at arrl dot net

Thanks.

5. N9JRN

N9JRN Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested in the digital book. 6083435582

6. N9YB

N9YB QRZ Administrator QRZ Page

I would like to purchase the code oscillator if it is still available.

Mike
    N9YB

7. KB5VJY

KB5VJY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If preamps go south.. I'll pick em up... Also can you send me a pic of the caps? So that I can see distance between plates.

8. KO5V

Yes, I still have it. Please email me: ko5v at arrl dot net

Thanks.
    Please send me an email, and I'll take a couple of pictures and send them to you. Thanks.

9. KO5V

The Grid dip meter, code practice oscillator and ARRL HF digital book are sold.

The keys are probably all sold - pending receipt of payment.

Everything else is still available. Thanks.

10. KO5V

The "More QRP Power" book and the two pre-amps have been sold.

I still have the Heathkit HM-15, the three manuals and the two variable capacitors.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.