ad: QSLcardEU-1

SOLD SGC SMARTCUBE SOLID STATE H.F. AMPLIFIER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6DEN, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6DEN

W6DEN Ham Member QRZ Page

SGC 500 watt solid state amplifier. As you can see, the amplifier is producing approximately 475 watts on ten meters. In another picture the amplifier is producing close to 600 watts on 160 meters. These tests were performed with the amplifier in the R.F. auto sense P.T.T. and band change mode. This amplifier has the 10 meter mod incorporated. All bands were verified to produce rated power. A reprint of the operating manual with schematics is included.
    The unit functions as designed, cosmetically the case shows minor signs of use. This amplifier was never in mobile service. A 50 amp power supply (minimum) is necessary to produce full output. for more information see the SGC website: http://www.sgcworld.com/ampProductPage.html
    In other listings here on QRZ are the SGC 50 amp linear power supply and the SGC cooling kit.
    You can go to your preferred shipper's web page to calculate the shipping to your QTH from 95603. Total shipping weight will be 25 lbs. The amplifier will be carefully packed. Price is $975.00. Paypal accepted. Thanks but no trades. Questions, email: 28bravo@gmail.com
    DSC_2659.JPG DSC_2660.JPG

N1VAU, NE2I and KD5IR like this.
  2. W0QL

W0QL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Dennis,
    I might be interested if I could run this remotely. Does this SGC500 possibly have the remote control option kit?
    Mark
    W0QL

3. W6DEN

W6DEN Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.