ad: UR5CDX-1

SOLD SGC SG-231 Antenna Coupler/Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE6MIY, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KE6MIY

KE6MIY Subscriber QRZ Page

ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION! Snap this up before your neighbor does!

NOW $250 PLUS shipping/insurance to your location...email your address/ZIP code for quote via USPS.

This is one of two I own (the second will be posted once this one is sold). Both were purchased NEW from SGC 2015-ish. Yes, I know they went out of production a long time before that BUT SGC made a limited production run a few years after original production ceased and these could be had if you called the factory directly...which I did.

Was mounted in my attic, protected from the weather, and never failed to perform...maybe 10 hours of transmit time on it. I constructed my own static drain and will include it as pictured. As always, the dust is included at no extra charge. Worked fine when I clipped the wires and pulled it out of the attic this past Spring, however, no warranty given (see disclaimers below). All specs can be seen in the photos so I will not waste space relisting them here. Includes full-length factory power cable and CD with manuals.

$250 PLUS US Postal Service INSURED shipping (email your address/ZIP code for quote). No trade offers please.

Paypal is fine (and preferred!) but if you wish to pay by check, money order, or some other method that's OK too. If you would like other photos or additional info, feel free to ask...I'll do my best to accommodate.

DISCLAIMERS:

1. Due to past violations of the mutual amateur trust I have long believed in, your payment MUST clear before I will ship.

AND

2. For the same reason above, no returns/refunds. Please view my feedback here on QRZ to see I do NOT sell junk (unless stated so in the ad!).

Send PM here (preferred) or email "my call" at A R R L dot NET

Respectfully,

Dave aka KE6MIY

231 main.jpg 231 close up.jpg 231 label.jpg

NH7RO likes this.
  2. N4EV

N4EV Ham Member QRZ Page

Steve: Shipping to Myrtle Beach, SC 29579???

3. KE6MIY

K4QM,

I assume my email reply never went through (I answered within the hour). I will try again. I will also send a PM here on QRZ.

Thank you for reaching out a second time.

Most respectfully,

Dave aka KE6MIY

4. KE6MIY

Most honorable moderators...please mark this one "SOLD!"

Respectfully

Dave aka KE6MIY

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.