SOLD SGC-500 'Export' SmartCube linear amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB2KPH, Nov 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. WB2KPH

WB2KPH Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale- SGC-500 Export Version SmartCube linear amplifier with continuous duty fan kit. DC coaxial line isolator included. As pictured. It is essentially unused. I purchased it a long time ago for a project that never made it to completion. It was hooked up once and tested and then put into storage for a move. I’ve finally decided I’m not going to use it so it’s time to go. $1100 plus actual shipping costs. (FedEx Ground or USPS) Please email me if you are interested.
    IMG_20191105_200114-1.jpg IMG_20191105_200128-1.jpg IMG_20191105_200153-1.jpg IMG_20191105_200419-1.jpg IMG_20191105_200524-1.jpg

KA0REN and KC2YMO like this.
  2. K6UJ

K6UJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Whats different with the export version ? More power ?

3. VA6OK

VA6OK Subscriber QRZ Page

My guess would be the fact that it covers 27 MHz.

4. ND3U

ND3U Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The export version has the 10 meter band activated. The import version you need to move an internal jumper to us it. Just wondering what the coax power injectors have to do with the amp.

5. WB2KPH

The coax line isolators aren't needed for the amp, I bought them at the same time as part of my proposed project. I figured I would include them along with the amp rather than sell them separately. A freebie.

6. WB2KPH

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.