SOLD SGC-235 Antenna Coupler

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2HLD, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W2HLD

W2HLD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Fully functional... I have used this on all bands from 160 to 10 meters running 500 watts pep and 100 watts on AM. This is a antenna tuner (coupler) is located remotely at the wire antenna and will tune most anything. I've used it to tune my rain gutter on the house and most recently, an Inverted "L"... works like a champ. This is the top of the line for SGC couplers and if you are not familiar with this tuner, check out the SGC site... lots of features. This unit is 2 years old and is currently selling new for $1100-1200. I'm including the Smart Lock Pro which is the optional controller for the 235.
    I've used this for 2 years and am only selling because I'm moving up in power.
    $650.00 includes shipping to 48US only. NO SALES OUTSIDE OF US.

W2HLD@arrl.net
    214-236-7503

DSCN1737.JPG

W7GST and KT5OT like this.
  2. W2HLD

W2HLD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

***THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD***

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.