Selling an item

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by KE0NXO, Feb 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KE0NXO

KE0NXO Ham Member QRZ Page

ive never sold anything online before
    Was wondering if someone could talk me through it
    I do have a paypal account

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You have only 10 more minutes to edit your post. Click on "edit" and take out the first line and then send a moderator a "private message" about your request. By saying that in your first line you could be a good target for the scammers by posting that first line.

You can send a P/M to KN7S and he will help you. If you need help with the P/M I can start it for you just let me know.

Good Luck,
    73, Lisa

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  3. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator QRZ Page

Lisa,
    That's not quite right. You can spend all day editing your post, until you hit the POST button. Then, the clock starts so that you can correct typos.

4. N6QIC

Hello Fred,
    He had already posted it and the clock was already running. I posted to the thread at about 6 minutes after his post. And then watched it for a while.

I kept editing and changing the time in my post that he has left to edit until his time was almost up. So at 20 minutes I stopped editing the time in my post. He had 10 minutes left.

help1.jpg

I probably shouldn't have bothered trying to help. Sorry.

73, Lisa

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  5. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

You're absolutely right, Lisa. Just remember, No Good Deed Goes Unpunished. This seems like a good time for some of us to just step back.

6. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator QRZ Page

No, please excuse me. I just didn't want people to think that they were under time pressure to complete a posting. Lisa often helps a lot, and I didn't mean to disparage that. Thanks Lisa!
    -fred

W7UUU and N6QIC like this.
  7. N6QIC

Thank you, Fred
    Wave_and_a_smile.jpg