For Sale SELECT-A-TENNA AM LOOP-ECHO DOT & TECSUN RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, May 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a famous Select-A-Tenna AM loop antenna that will boost reception on any AM radio with no connection (passive coupling). If you love to MW-DX, you'll love it. These are no longer available; made in Wisconsin and never wear out. Works great but is not perfect cosmetically. A previous owner wrote his phone number on it with a permanent marker and someone else tried to remove it but it is still slightly visible. So, my price reflects that: $25 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders or cash only; no Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives & then send your Priority Mail tracking number. If interested, email me at: Radioron50@yahoo.com. I respond quickly. Select-A-Tenna.jpg Select-A-Tenna-2.jpg Now, here's a really nice, barely used TECSUN ICR-110 digital audio recorder & player and AM/FM digital radio powered by a rechargeable Lithium battery. Record right off the radio, do voice recording or record from other line-in sources. Works great. Comes with original box, battery, charging cable and instruction manual. Just $20 SHIPPED! USPS money orders or cash; no Paypal please. (lower 48 states only) I ship the same day your payment arrives and then send your Priority Mail tracking number. If interested, email me at: Radioron50@yahoo.com. I respond quickly. Tecsun ICR-110.jpg Tecsun ICR-110-2.jpg And, finally, here's a nearly-new Amazon Echo Dot featuring Alexa. This comes with the original box,
    instructions and power adapter. Works as new. I used it for a few weeks to stream internet radio stations but, of course, it does much much more. This is the currently available model so you can read all about it on Amazon.com. I just don't use it enough. My price is just $20 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states; USPS money orders or cash; no Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives and then immediately send your Priority Mail tracking number. If interested, email me at Radioron50@yahoo.com. I respond quickly. Amazon Echo Dot.jpg

2. WB9CTP

I am LOWERING THE PRICE on 2 of these items:

****the Select-A-Tenna is now $20 shipped !

****the Tecsun radio/recorder is now $15 shipped !

3. KF4ZGZ

KF4ZGZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Ill take the Tecsun ... funds by USPS MO as soon as I get to the PO.
    Address good on the zed?

4. WB9CTP

Yes, my address is good on QRZ.com. Thank you. So, the Tecsun is SOLD and the other 2 items are still available !

Ron WB9CTP

5. K2OL

K2OL Subscriber QRZ Page

Is the echo dot available?