Secrete Order of Heath Dismantle - How to Back off Nuts SB 220

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by KE7TEU, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KE7TEU

KE7TEU Ham Member QRZ Page

Secrete Order of Heath Dismantle - How to Back off Nuts SB 220
    ~~~~~
    First off - Is this Forum an inappropriate one to post a question such as this?? I just equate Elmer to someone who has been around like the older Boat Anchors I own (and I am 57-still have plenty of time to become and Elmer one day I hope) tnx
    ~~~~~
    JEEZE - I GUESS THE HADN'T INVENTED SHEET METAL SCREWS YET or else they didn't want any metal shavings -

Any way I took the back off and the feet and slide it out of the Cowling but how do I take the top off to pull the tubes to check and clean?? There bust be a specific order and I have many puzzles already to solve in my life.

I have not powered this up in case I have to reach in there and I don't want any charge left in anything.

If you know the rigf please let me know. I put together a variable voltage source to bring it up (been cold for 15 years) but want to get the insulating lint and dust off the top first. The under-chassis is spotlessly clean and the SK Ham's assembly work absolutely "Monk Meticulous".

Help Appreciated. Brian KEZTEU _,_

2. KE7TEU

KE7TEU Ham Member QRZ Page

got my answer off the "Q&A" Forum - tnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.