ad: SDRKits-1

searching another QRZ.COM Member's Logbook ?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by K3VAT, Nov 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
  1. K3VAT

K3VAT Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm a member of QRZ.COM, How do I check to see if I am in another member's logbook?
    thanks, rich k3vat

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You can't

Your only option would be to email them

Dave
    W7UUU

3. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey, Rich!

You're in my logbook and confirmed for both contacts.

Yowza!

W7UUU likes this.
  4. WJ4U

WJ4U Ham Member QRZ Page

There is a small window where one can view another's logbook, for instance going to https://www.qrz.com/db/K3VAT and selecting the logbook tab I can see you logged XP3A and RA3YDA but not yet confirmed, while SQ9DKS has confirmed.

5. K3VAT

K3VAT Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks to all that responded !! 73, Rich, K3VAT

6. W6DX

W6DX Ham Member QRZ Page

What good is having a logbook on line if it can't be searched to see if a contact I think I made with another station is in his logbook? What am I missing?

K0UO likes this.
  7. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The QRZ Logbook operates on a double-blind basis to hedge against false confirmation claims. If you log your QSOs upfront and fail to receive an automatic confirmation it indicates that a matching QSO record is not yet in your worked party's logbook. There is no need to view it.

As you enter a QSO you are provided a list of previous QSOs having the callsign.

If you have not logged the QSO, you have no need for the logbook.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    KP4SX likes this.