ad: ProAudio-1

SEA-PAC Amateur Radio Convention 2021 now cancelled

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W7UUU, Jan 6, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

If it makes you feel better.. worked for Pangloss!
    Whatever works:) Just remember we live in the "best of all possible worlds" ;-) And sometimes life feels like one big roller coaster.10-4 Gud buddy:)?

Chip W1YW

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    PA0MHS, WB8SCT and W0PV like this.
  2. KG7HVR

KG7HVR Ham Member QRZ Page

Born in raised in Washington. I know. Arizona is good but there's many trade offs, but we did have a ham fest about every month. I went nutts the first few years here.

3. PA0MHS

PA0MHS Ham Member QRZ Page

I always ask people who think this way, the following question: What befenit is there to any governement to lock down a country this way? You do realize that a governement can only exist because people have a job and pay taxes to that governement, right? So any governement would shoot itself in the foot and deprive itself of any income by a lock down.

4. PA0MHS

PA0MHS Ham Member QRZ Page

My mic won't be cancelled, that's for sure! Don't have a key though... ;)

5. W7NIK

W7NIK Ham Member QRZ Page

What a shame, really need to get your head out the sand. Costco , Walmart , Home Depot are over capacity ! Large event to go shopping now days , but we can’t hold a social distance convention , did we even entertain the selling of tickets in advance to support the event ? People will remember the events that are shut down . Donate the seed fund to other ham radio conventions . The virus is nasty , people are surviving , and people are dying . But more mental illness is created due to non social events . We are just fine , massage parlors, strip clubs, marijuana facilities are wide open ! Churches are limited.
    Great job Oregon . This was my gov moonbeam moment rant :)
    I heard cars shows are go!

6. W9BEC

W9BEC Ham Member QRZ Page

7. W9BEC

W9BEC Ham Member QRZ Page

Seems like in years past we all got into our cars where thousands of people are killed year after year and we go where we want to go anyway....how dumb this panicdemic has been

8. W1RC

W1RC Subscriber QRZ Page

There are no options I am afraid. The organizers did the right thing.

WA5VGO likes this.