SOLD SCU-17

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE4RY, Oct 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AE4RY

AE4RY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SCU-17 USB Interface Units are devices used with Yaesu transceivers to get onto the digital modes under computer control.

Special interface cables may be purchased separately to connect this unit to your Yaesu transceiver. Included in this package is a double headed rs232 cable. You should determine if this is the cable used between the SCU-17 and your rig or you can acquire the correct one.

A data cable and a computer USB cable are included; these units are powered via USB. Front panel controls for transmit and receive audio and status LEDs provide visual indications of operational modes.

Each computer will be different as to the drivers needed in the operating system to operate the SCU-17. These drivers are free and readily available for download. It is said that once connected these units work well and as intended.

Manual-drivers are here: http://tinyurl.com/y3aowgq2 (short URL made by me)

I bought this unit on QRZ about 30 days ago to assemble my little HF shack operation. The previous buyer used it successfully and the unit is in great shape. Since then I have decided to restrict my shack to VHF/UHF work and my OpenSpot2. I have not used the unit myself. Current retail price is $194.00: http://tinyurl.com/y5em53yj

Price is $140.00, PayPal only, no trades or returns.

Includes USPS flat rate priority mail shipping delivery to CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.

My QRZ e-mail is best contact and is current.

Thanks for looking at my listing.

Ron Yates

AE4RY

scu-17sale01.jpg scu-17sale02.jpg scu-17sale03.jpg scu-17sale04.jpg scu-17sale05.jpg scu-17sale06.jpg scu-17sale07.jpg

Attached Files:

KA8UGB and KE9OL like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.