SOLD SCS PTCIIPro Pactor 3 modem

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by VE7OI, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
  1. VE7OI

VE7OI Ham Member QRZ Page

SCS PTCIIpro Pactor 3 modem for sale.
    I am the original owner, bought it several years ago with the Pactor 3 license.

This unit is upgraded to the latest SCS 4.1r firmware and works 100% as it should. I used it mainly at the QTH for Pactor Winlink emails.
    It will come complete with:

• Original manual
    • SCS original audio cable with pigtail to make a connecting audio and PTT cable for any HF radio. Cables for most HF HAM radios can also be purchased in US or Canada.
    • The SCS CD which came with the unit
    • An RS232 to USB adapter for use with the PC’s USB port
    (HF radio as well as 12vdc supply NOT included! I powered the modem directly from the radio via the Audio cable)

Asking 800$US, includes FREE shipping via insured mail anywhere in North America. (Any other countries please check with me for shipping costs)

Please contact me direct via email: jc dot daehler at gmail dot com.
    JC ve7oi DSC_1717a.JPG DSC_1711.JPG DSC_1712.JPG DSC_1717a.JPG DSC_1711.JPG DSC_1712.JPG DSC_1713.JPG DSC_1714.JPG

2. W7EES

W7EES Ham Member QRZ Page

$300 US Cash is my offer. I'll pay shipping as well. - W7EES

3. VE7OI

VE7OI Ham Member QRZ Page

item is sold Ve7oi

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.