Sale/Trade : SCS PTC-IIpro P3 for motorized Lift & Lay

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WQ6N, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:07 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. WQ6N

WQ6N XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a pristine SCS PTC-IIpro (with display) with the Pactor Level 3 license for trade. This was a new old stock item that has never been used prior to me. I upgraded the firmware to the latest version 4.1r. I have had this modem operational, with AirMail and BPQ32, for a couple of months with absolutely no issues. There are two internal slots for additional DSP-II Packet modems which are still available from SCS. Power cable with Anderson plugs, original box and manual included.
    I am interested in trading for a operational motorized Tarheel Lift & Lay mounting system for a RV roof. If this is of interest, contact me to work things out.
    SCS-PTC-IIpro-trade-callsign.jpg

2. W4GRJ

W4GRJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the modem available to purchase?
    Jack
    W4GRJ

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.