ad: Correctmanual-1

For Sale Scarce Vibroplex Double Lever Telegraph Key ca. 1915

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3QT, Sep 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W3QT

W3QT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The Double Lever bug was manufactured from 1907 – 1926. Collecting plans have changed, so I’m selling this very nice 1915 Double Lever. The B4 plate dates this key from 1913-1915. This is an early New York model as evidenced by the square frame, the B4 nameplate, and it’s circuit closer pivots on the far end. Not only is it historically important in any serious key collection, it works well. I’ve used it. Double Levers are unique and scarce. They are the only Vibroplex where the dot and dash levers are separate from each other. According to The Vibroplex Collector’s Guide, the Double Lever is one of the scarce Vibroplexes, ranking third only behind the Midget and the Upright. The original owner apparently scratched his initials and date on the bottom and added his own finger pieces. Own a piece of telegraph history with this key. Sell for $335 shipped. PayPal OK. If interested contact me at my QRZ listed email address.
    6.jpg
    qrz1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.