Scammer using N9mqn

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by N2VET, Apr 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. N2VET

N2VET Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This guy is smart so take care dealing with him. He is using the callsign N9mqn and email r.gordon3131@gmail.com. Also, money is sent to him on PayPal but sent to Christina Miller.
    This time he was selling a Yaesu YS-60 watt/swr meter. You have been warned

2. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

3. WA5HOG

WA5HOG Ham Member QRZ Page

He is using AB2WM too I made a offer on a Kenwood TH74A and he sent a email to me and said, I have for sale a kenwood th74a tri band in a perfect working condition. Comes with manual, shipping box and all factory accessories. Asking $400 shipped. Let me know if you are interested Ruben Gordon <r.gordon3131@gmail.com> Here is an attached photo with my callsign. I accept a PayPal payment. What is your complete shipping address when I told he I would like to pick it up he then told me, Sorry I'll be going to Hawaii to visit my sick son . Let me know. He is a scam

Attached Files:

• scam.jpg
      scam.jpg
      File size:
      77.6 KB
      Views:
    ND6M likes this.
  4. K7IIV

K7IIV Ham Member QRZ Page

r.gordon3131@gmail.com
    I have for sale a Palstar hf auto tuner in a perfect working condition. Comes with manual, shipping box and power cable . Asking $900 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

He sent me this message regarding Palstar auto tuner as well. he is still scamming!!!

5. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

And he will continue to do so until someone reports the accounts he uses to Gmail and PayPal. Please do your part to help put this bozo out of business or at least slow him down a little.

KA2CDT likes this.
  6. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

upload_2018-5-1_13-6-46.png

I just reported the scammer's address to google. Let's see what happens.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    KJ4POM and AJ4GQ like this.