scammer using kk4nww using kk4nww@gmail.com

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W4FFX, Nov 18, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. W4FFX

W4FFX Ham Member QRZ Page

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

KK4NWW has posted a warning message in his bio page as of 11-16-2017.

help1.jpg

Always check the bio page for any "Warning " messages.

Also any email address change, or using an email from "at Outlook dot com" should be a red flag.

3. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

4. W4FFX

what was to explain, I had an ft-891 for sale. I still have the ft-891 as no one bought it. So not sure whats to explain. I guess it was flagged as i did not put my callsign on a piece of paper. oh well, anyway i f#$%ED out of$375 from an idiot scammer. did you???

5. K2CQW

K2CQW Ham Member QRZ Page

I posted a Wanted and almost got hosed this guy. Aaargh, thank goodness I checked the real guy.

N6QIC likes this.
  6. W4FFX

When I first looked at this ad and before I sent any money I did look at his page. There was nothing on the page at that time. So I got scammed before anyone realized there was a scammer using this guys call.

scott

7. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

I've been doing mostly local pickups. Did rearch on RBOG's and found OP had two of what I was looking for sitting in his closet. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse and the rest is history. If you don't do your due diligence you will get scammed.

Report gmail abuse here:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  8. KG5SER

KG5SER XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Did you buy the same radio I did? Got PayPal involved today.

9. W4FFX

yup, saw you asking for his paypal address and then I questioned him as i had already paid him. He said he marked it sold and I was the only one getting the radio. what a douche bag. I have some lead pills I'd like to share with him. I got paypal involved 2 days after payment, when he stopped responding to emails. I was very nervous at first since his first email address for payment didn't work. Had me send it to another after I cancelled and it. I was skeptical, but you know a cheap price, as he had dropped it even lower. So I sent money to another address. This is so terrible. Good luck to you. I hope you didn't send money via the friends and family. That's what he wanted me to do and I said NO! As you have no recourse with Paypal.

KC0BIN likes this.
  10. W4FFX

Sheila Lamm
    -$375.00 USD
    Nov 13, 2017

4636 White Willow Road Salida, California 95368
    SALIDA, CA 95368

209-289-3945