Scammer? KT5OT John Sickles Ft Smith AR

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by K7JOE, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I got emails from him today because I refused to log his fraudulent QSOs. I'll edit for the forum

"**** off you fat pile of dumb alabama monkey ****.you look half black and now your proving you are!what a **** poor excuse for a 11 meter ham you are.go find another golden corral buffett before you run out of energy!"

2. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

He's entering "Fraudulent QSOs" into the QRZ logbook?

3. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

He tried. I would not confirm, so he sent abusive and racist emails.

He claimed I contacted him twice while he was calling CQ and we had QSOs. If he had sent an RRR, then I would have automatically logged it. But, the QSOs were from the same time...maybe only separated by seconds. From what I recall, they appeared identical

In addition, I had nothing at all in my logs from that entire day. I didn't make any contacts that whole day. Whether propagation was poor and I couldn't get responses and gave up or didn't get on at all that day, I don't know. I do know, however, that I had no QSOs at all that entire day in question

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Why are you still interacting with him? Put him on "ignore" = no more PMs on QRZ. Put his email on your "Spam" list = no more emails.

Just let it go.

Dave
    W7UUU

5. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't think anyone here is interacting with him at this point.

If you're wanting me to not tell people what he did or the people he's attempted to scam to not tell what he did, that's a whole different issue there.

If you're saying you're tired of reading about him, then visiting threads where his callsign is in the title is a sure way to disappoint yourself

Last edited: May 17, 2018 at 5:23 PM
    KA2FIR likes this.
  6. KN7S

KN7S Senior Swapmeet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

I think this thread has run its course.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.