Scammed!!!

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KE0EP, Apr 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. W9MMM

W9MMM Ham Member QRZ Page

WOW!! This guy Scott F Nichols,Mr <ka2ajyradios@gmail.com> targeted me after my post and then ghosted me after I required him to send me his DL to confirm his identity matching a registered Paypal account. Someone needs to file a police report on this guy !! !!

2. KC9LHM

KC9LHM Ham Member QRZ Page

Scott F Nichols,Mr
    aka
    ka2ajyradios@gmail.com This just emailed me about a radio he's selling

> On Apr 21, 2019, at 3:49 AM, Scott F Nichols,Mr <ka2ajyradios@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > I have for sale a Yaesu ftm2dr in a perfect working condition. Comes with manual, shipping box, cable . Asking $230 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.
    >
    > 73

3. K4CVL

K4CVL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This SCOTT F. NICHOLS, MR. has another name. Kehinde Adebayo. He tried a scam for $300 with me tonight. Didn't get away with it..and yes be careful NOT to use Friends and Family. For future reference, anytime you are paying someone and YOU are sending US funds, and you see there is an indication of what the SELLER (or scammer) is going to receive in EUROs, that is your best clue to CANCEL the transaction and run for cover. No US ham is going to want your money converted to EUROs.

4. NF4J

NF4J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Elan, WB2IOL...Should I post pictures of the key I bought from you??