Scammed by call sign W3PWX

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W6GYV, Mar 8, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N3EWS

N3EWS Ham Member QRZ Page

I have just been made aware about this thread... let me clear this up and make everything right.

I purchased one analyzer from DX Engineering. I purchased a few at a few local swap fests. Well, I took a break from the community and I found them, along with my HT's and other items. So I decided to sell everything.

The first analyzer I sold, the gentleman received it and he never emailed me back.

Then over the next week I sold the rest of them.

One gentleman had it in his possession for 5-minutes, then it got rejected. I thought maybe kt was the wrong address.

One gentleman had the same thing happen, but he had it in his possession for a few hours. Now, I thought this was a new scam going around where someone receives a a package, takes it out, then does a "return to sender".

I am sorry if I was very defensive during these issue but I thought this was a new scam going around.

I believe two gentlemans have received a refund from PayPal already (mentioned above in the one comment) but if Miguel honestly did not receive his analyzer, I will cut the loss and refund him personally since he helped me out with Friends/Family.

I don't want a bad name in the community with this callsign, but I want to prove I am not a scammer and will do right by a USPS error.

Please forgive me for the delay but the firsr gentleman will hopefully be replying that he had a successful trade with the first analyzer.

Here is a link to another successful trade: https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/very-satisfactory-purchase-from-w3pwx.553532/

Again, I am sorry and I hope we can put this past us (I was on defensive because I thought I was being scammed).

2. N3EWS

"Hi AJ,

Yes, I received the analyzer from you.
    It was as you described and works fine.

Hope this helps.

Keith Miller
    KB0EMP"

You can contact Keith directly to validate his email to me today

3. W6GYV

W6GYV Ham Member QRZ Page

What happened to W7XH not receiving his analyzer either?
    Having a 1 time mailing issue with the USPS is one thing but having mailing issues with the USPS 2 times, then blaming the USPS??
    Seems the USPS has it out for you!!

PayPal does not refund Friends and Family, if you haven't figured that out already.
    A working 259C would have been nice, but at this point, a refund would be better.

4. N3EWS

I will send you a refund once I get my direct deposit from work on the 21st.

They probably do have it out for me... look at the thread the one gentleman created. His package ended up at his business partners house.

I also had the issue of selling on eBay and the labels being automatically made as "media mail" instead of Priority... for now on I will be shipping as UPS OR FedEx.

I will reply here in the 21st with a screenshot of a refund being sent to you.

5. W7XH

W7XH Ham Member QRZ Page

I think Kieth Miller should make his own post. I never had your package in my possession. Looking at the USPS tracking shows that the package was sent to the wrong address. Since it was never in my possession it also seems very strange that the return address was in Tennessee. Just sayin'

6. N3EWS

I asked him to post in here but he replied wirh that, feel free to email him.

But the label was printed by PayPal, I clicked "print shipping label" and there you cannot alter a shippi ng from or shipping to address. It pulls it from your PayPal account.

7. N3EWS

If it was never delivered to you, why did it say this?

January 19, 2017, 3:39 pm Delivered, Left with Individual TACOMA, WA 98418

Someone can easily take the item and put "return to sender" with that amount of time

8. W7XH

W7XH Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is a photo showing where it was delivered to. If you check my QRZ.com page you will see that the package was not addressed or delivered to my address. 406 South Wright Ave. NOT ME, just sayin', again.

Attached Files:

9. W7XH

W7XH Ham Member QRZ Page

I sent pictures of this document to W3PWX on 1-25-2017. Go ahead and make me post that email. I can not believe your continued attempt to make me look like I scammed you. That package was not addressed to me, and was not returned to you because for some reason the return address was in Tennessee. Now what do you make of that?

10. N3EWS

With that posted, it make it look REAL fishy if you ask me... look at the Origin/Return - That is my address. That is where it was sent to. Now, it was somehow changed to Tennessee, after it left my mailbox and made it to your post office where it was delivered and left with an individual... That seems really odd that after it was left with an individual, then sent back to the post office, you claim that you never got it, and somehow the return address on the label was changed from PA to TN? Hmmm....... That look's very odd on your end.