ad: M2Ant-1

Scam Alert HOMERO LOZANO AB5HL

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W6POC, Nov 8, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W6POC

W6POC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi All,
    I just dodged a bullet and want to warn everyone. I received an unsolicited offer for an FT-100D I have been looking for at the price I wanted to pay from Homero Lozano AB5HL
    We exchanged several emails and I agreed to the deal. I said I ONLY deal with PayPal Goods and services, the person agreed and I paid. This morning I get a full refund and a note that he wants me to repay to his business account. The fish smell grows.
    The refund was issued by Onwuka Peter not the Homero Lanzano I thought I was dealing with. A quick Google of Onwuka Peter and he resides in Lagos Nigeria.

I doubt Homero Lozano knows his call sign is being used. I tried to contact him, but no email on QRZ and unlisted in Dallas Phonebook. If you know him let him know.

XE2OR, AC0TX and KC0BIN like this.
  2. XE2OR

XE2OR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello , I Know Homero Lozano and He is a Good Man, i will Let him Know about it, 73's de XE2OR

W6POC likes this.
  3. AB5HL

AB5HL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry, wasnt me. Updating things on QRZ to make it secure. ( i think ).

Thank you Rafa for the advice.

W6POC and XE2OR like this.
  4. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

5. AB5HL

AB5HL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Done.

Thank you.

N6QIC and KB3VWG like this.
  6. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ok that looks great. Now anyone that looks you up after getting an unsolicited email message using your call sign will know that the email message is a scam.

73, Lisa :)

XE2OR likes this.