ad: Anwtowers-1

SOLD SB 200 Amp

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WU0L, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. WU0L

WU0L Subscriber QRZ Page

Heathkit SB-200 Linear Amplifier. Full output on all bands. Front panel perfect. Some paint chipped around the front edge of the cabinet around the front panel and other minor chips. Some paint peeled on the back bottom left corner. Not noticeable from head on view. One picture shows the meter on the plate current setting at about 475ma. The voltage at this loading is a bit above 2300V. This works out to be almost 1100W input. This is on 20M with about 85 watts drive from my OMNI VII. This is about the same for the other bands. Heath rates the units at 1000W input so this unit is doing fine. Comes with photo copy of complete assembly and operating manual.

Price is $425 plus $70 shipping. Weighs 35lb by itself. I will take PayPal, Zelle or check. I won't ship until the check clears. Contact me at meyerfin@hotmail.com. Mark WU0L P1010436.JPG P1010427.JPG P1010434.JPG P1010435.JPG

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    K7LRC, AE0DM, W7GST and 1 other person like this.
  2. KA9ZPL

KA9ZPL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

110 or 220v?

3. WU0L

WU0L Subscriber QRZ Page

It is currently set up for 120V. It is made to be easily changed to 240V. 120 and 16amps, 240 at 8 amps.

4. KB7UXE

KB7UXE Ham Member QRZ Page

Very nice unit..
    what tubes are in it ? brand-part-yr mfg ..
    Thank you.
    Dan.

W5RD likes this.
  5. WU0L

WU0L Subscriber QRZ Page

Cetron tubes. Don't know year.

6. WU0L

WU0L Subscriber QRZ Page

Sale pending.

7. WU0L

WU0L Subscriber QRZ Page

This unit has been sold.
    Mark WU0L

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.