SOLD SATELLITE RECEIVER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3ESE, Jan 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W3ESE

W3ESE Ham Member QRZ Page

-
    Here's a very high-quality, German made, weather satellite receiver, made by Wraase...Model MR-137 .
    -
    137 Mhz. band...8 crystal controlled channels, 6 of which are standard satellite frequencies, selected by a push-button.......Plus scanning mode.
    -
    Manual Mode.....Auto Scan Mode.....Prog. Scan Mode
    -
    Built-in speaker, plus a jack for a remote speaker.

-
    110 VAC or 13.8 VDC...(includes the a/c cord)
    -
    More specs, and manual are available on-line.
    -
    This receiver is high quality, and in excellent physical condition. It is part of the recent estate purchase, and I've no use for it. ...It`s gotta go.
    -
    I have tested as many of its features as I can, and it appears to function as designed. For obvious reasons, it is being sold as-is, no return. So please take that in consideration.
    -
    Accepting legitimate offers.
    -
    Please use my QRZ-listed email address for any comments, questions, offers..Thanks.
    IMG_7535.JPG IMG_7528.JPG IMG_7529.JPG IMG_7530.JPG IMG_7531.JPG IMG_7532.JPG IMG_7533.JPG IMG_7520.JPG IMG_7523.JPG IMG_7524.JPG

N6OUI and KJ3LR like this.
  2. W0IW

W0IW Ham Member QRZ Page

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  3. VE4NSA

VE4NSA Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you verify that the crystals for NOAA-18 and NOAA-19 are installed? (137,9125; 137,100 MHz). That would make the receiver actually still useful. They were later added or need to be sourced separately (assuming you still can get them). Thanks!

4. W3ESE

I cannot.

However, the SK`s son told me it was in use until 3 years ago, if that helps.

As requested in my post above, please direct all comments, questions, and offers to my QRZ-listed email.

Thanks.

5. VE4NSA

VE4NSA Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks, you actually see it on the crystals installed. They have the frequencies on them!

6. W3ESE

SOLD...Thanks Rafa

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.