For Sale SANGEAN WFR-20 WIFI INTERNET RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Jul 6, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a beautiful Sangean WFR-20 deluxe wifi internet radio that works great. You can stream thousands and thousands of radio stations from around the world including those stations you've always wanted to hear 'in the clear'. Every music format; every talk radio format plus Pandora. You can also find live streams for the major news networks (tv audio) so you're never far from what's going on right now.

The WFR-20 has a beautiful shiny black finish on the cabinet and a flat black face with large clock and frequency readout. There are only a few tiny scratches that are barely noticeable. The stereo speakers provide wonderful sound and, with the AUX IN, you can also play other devices through this radio. Connect via your wifi network or a wired Ethernet connection.

It works great with no issues. While it does not come with the remote control, it is operational without it. (an aftermarket remote for this radio can be found on eBay).

This radio can still be found new for $269.95 (!) but MY price is just $75 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders, cash or certified checks only. No Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately send you a tracking number. If you'd like to send a personal check, please be prepared to wait 10 business days for the check to clear. If you're interested, send me an EMAIL to: Radioron50@yahoo.com and I'll get right back to you. Thanks for looking ! (I'll also provide a printed version of the operating manual). Sangean WFR-20-1.jpg Sangean WFR-20-2.jpg

2. WB9CTP

I've decided to LOWER THE PRICE to $60 SHIPPED as I need to thin my collection of radios ! Contact me at: Radioron50@yahoo.com.

3. WB9CTP

This radio is SOLD pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking and thanks QRZ.com !