SANGEAN PR-D4W RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Feb 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is an almost NEW Sangean PR-D4W AM FM Weather Alert portable radio with all accessories and box. All paperwork plus the manual and a c adapter are included. This radio is mint and very lightly used for a short time. I'm selling to "thin my herd" of great portable radios. If you like MW DXing, this is a great radio for you and it's superb on FM and the weather band. You can also activate it to give you local weather alerts ! I encourage you to read Radio Jay Allen's review at: www.RadioJayAllen.com. Other features include:

-25 memory preset stations (10 FM, 10 AM, 5 weather band)
    -AM auto tracking for better reception (peaks the signal when you change frequency)
    -adjustable AM/FM IF bandwidth
    -sleep timer
    -easy to read amber LCD display
    -3 inch full range speaker and much more !

My price is just $45 + $12.50 shipping to the lower 48 states. USPS money order or official bank checks only; NO Paypal please. If interested, send me an email to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. I will pack it very well and ship it the same day your payment arrives and immediately send your USPS Priority Mail tracking number. PR-D4W-1.jpg Sangean PR-D4W-2.jpg

2. WB9CTP

I've decided that because of "free delivery" on certain websites, it makes my price seem a little high. SO: my NEW price is $45 DELIVERED ! Thanks for looking!

3. WB9CTP

4. WB9CTP

This radio is being RE-LISTED at a REDUCED PRICE. Please consider this thread CLOSED. Thank you.