For Sale Sangean ATS-803A SW LW AM FM Radio DX-440

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB2QLL, Oct 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WB2QLL

WB2QLL Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a good radio that works very well. Been using it occasionally for years, seems fully operational. Be aware that the battery cover is missing. This is the way I got it, not a problem for me since I used the Radio Shack power supply, which is included. Or you can use batteries and duct tape :)

This digital dual conversion set covers shortwave (1.6 - 30 MHz) plus long wave (150-519 kHz), AM (520-1710 kHz) and FM (87.5-108 MHz) with switchable stereo if you use headphones. A BFO is included for SSB and CW. There's also RF Gain and wide/narrow selectivity controls. Carry strap not included, nor is the manual, but you can find the manual on the web or I can point you to it if you wish. It's not a Radio Shack DX-440 but very similar and it was made by Sangean as well.

Yours for $40 plus $12 for Priority US shipping, shipping elsewhere at your cost. PayPal only or cash please. International shipping welcome. As is, no returns, no refunds. In-person pickup in the Chicago-Milwaukee area welcome.

Email and PayPal address is petef@sprynet.com

Thanks!

1sanmains.JPG

1sansides.JPG

1sanrears.JPG

K8RDG likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.