SOLD SANGEAN ATS-404 AM FM SHORTWAVE RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Oct 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a really nice Sangean ATS-404 PLL Synthesized world receiver that covers AM-FM and 14 SHORTWAVE BROADCAST BANDS !

Features:
    -14 shortwave bands
    -AM
    -FM
    10 key pad direct frequency tuning
    45 station memory
    Memory scan
    Wake to radio or alarm
    Auto Scan

The ATS-404, when new, was in the $100 price class and does a great job on all bands. No issues, LIKE NEW, comes with manual and original box. Antenna is straight, no corrosion in the battery compartment and it comes from a non smoking environment. Note: no BFO for ssb/cw.

My price is just $30 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states via USPS Priority Mail for quick delivery. USPS money order, cash or certified bank checks only. NO Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately send you your tracking number. If you're interested, please E MAIL me at: Radioron50@yahoo.com. And, thanks for looking! ATS-404-1.jpg ATS-404-2.jpg

2. WB9CTP

I am lowering the price to $25 SHIPPED ! This is a fine receiver in great shape but I'm trying to downsize my collection of SW radios.

3. WB9CTP

FINAL MARKDOWN or I'll keep the radio ! Just $20 SHIPPED ! I'll watch my email.....thanks.

4. K8CCA

K8CCA Ham Member QRZ Page

I would if you would accept paypal

5. WB9CTP

This radio is now S O L D !!! Thanks for looking & thanks QRZ.com !