ad: portazero-1

San Antonio HAM needs HELP

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by KD5ZEW, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KD5ZEW

KD5ZEW Ham Member QRZ Page

At aprox. 10:15 cst on 9/11/05 san antonio Ham W5WXT's house was struck by a drunk driver.Thankfully no one was home but major damage to the house was sustained. As of yet I do not know if the residents have come home as last i heard they where both in the hospital in another city for unrelated reasons. I've never met this ham nor talked to her on the radio, i just happened to be on that particular call. I'm sure once they recover and come home they will need plenty of help rebuilding. They actualy live in hollywood park a small town inside of san antonio. i know from the many antena towers and radio operator liscense plates that hollywood park, being a town of only 1000 homes has MANY hams that will hopefully read this and spread the word. i'll keep checking back here and update this thread when i have more information.

2. KC9CDR

KC9CDR Ham Member QRZ Page

i am a ham operator in austin, texas, and work for a wholesale lumber yard here and deliver to nearly all lumber yards in the SanAntoniop area. please let me know what the people need and i am sure i can get the fine people of these establishments to help with lumber and other items they may need. 73s Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.